So...I have decided to try blogging again. No particular reason...maybe boredom, maybe because I like reflecting on life.
But the thing is...as of right now, no one knows I have a blog besides me. So...I am writing to myself. I will post the link on face book and see how long it takes for people to find it but in the meantime I am perfectly content writing to myself.
The last blog I had was a xanga....which my last entry was 3 years ago. However, I decided to wander back on it to get some ideas of how I wanted to start writing and it really did nothing besides make me smile muchly considering the title was "Pink is a Happy Color" with a subtitle "I'm so confused."
But I thought a good way to start the new blog would be actually with a post from the old one.
Sometimes I have to miss the sophommore year. I might have have been completely naive and a little blonde but I lived life with a smile on my face.
February 14, 2006
so i stoled this from Erin...because i like it....and it is 7:30 in the morning on valentines day so of course I have nothing better to do! Fill in the Blanks
i. my uncle once: threatened to kill the president and was chased down by the secret service but lucky for me he is not my uncle any more!
ii. never in my life have i: left the country besides picking my brother up from the airport in Canada...but that should change next week!
iv. college is: super hard and some professors are super crazy but it is a great place to meet amazing friends
x. last christmas: was my first christmas I remember without snow :( but i still think it was a good christmas :)
xi. when i turn my head left: jessica's bed
xii. when i turn my head right: a happy pink flower!
xiv. the craziest recent event was: last night...jess and I went to bed at 9...but ha..that didn't really happen of course
. if i won an award, the first person (people) i'd thank: kermit the frog...and of course Mr. Rogers
xxii. take my advice: move to a shoebox and eat gumdrops every day....and never ever take intercultural transition and adjustment and research unless you have a death sentance
xxiii. my ideal breakfast is: nothing....i like to sleep through breakfast
xxiv. if you visit my hometown: you would think that you were living 100 years ago
xxv. where do you plan to visit anytime soon: ISRAEL...next week
xxvii. i'd stop my wedding if: a band of penguins marched down the aisle behind in me
xxix. i'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: be in the same room as a spider a hermit crab
.xxxv. the animals i would like to see flying besides birds are: platypuses
xxxvi. i should have been: talking to God...uh oh
xxxviii. last night: my roommate and I had major problems....and I killed Stuart Little
xxxix. there's this girl i know who: who eats the fur on kiwis
xliii. my birthday is: tomorrow!
Finish the sentence!!!
maybe i should ... shower...i smell like gym
i love ... my friends and chasie bug....and GROUNDHOGS
i don't understand ... why we call it a tooth brush when we brush all of our teeth...so it should be a teeth brush
people would say that i'm ... PINK
somewhere, someone is ... trying to swim in a bathtub!
i will always ... love jesus
forever is ... never going to happen...i can only handle one day at a time
i never want to ....have an 8:00 class again
when i wake up in the morning i ... UH OH.....bad things happen
life is full of ... laundry nazis
my past is incredibly ... pink
i get annoyed when ... people wake me up when i'm sleeping...beware
i wish ... Jesus would come back before Global Relief and development today
kisses are the worst when ... they come from slimy boys
tomorrow i'm going to ... do nothing..because i will be 20 (if i live to see tomorrow) and I will be really old
Well apparently "tomorrow came" and if I thought 20 was old...what is 23? I was so weird. I kind of miss my weirdness. When did I lose my innoncence? I mean, when did I decide it may be a good idea to grow up?...that was stupid.
In some ways I can look and see how far I have come but part of me wishes I could go back and try again.
I miss the days of singing to oranges, and having the life ambition to be a giraffe. The days when "insight" meant learning what hippopotamus was in greek and "fear" was being afraid of "the whales that lived in my waterbed." I miss the days of "big problems" that meant being out of oreos!
But hey...you can't go back but you can laugh about the memories and find the joys of life in the present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment